Monday, October 29, 2012

Bracing for Sandy

I've prepared for Sandy as much as I could.  Everything outside that could blow is either away or tied down.

It's about 2:20 P.M. and the wind is blowing and the rain is pounding.  They say it's only gonna get worse.

Sandy is such a massive storm that even if one wanted to leave, there's really no place to go.

Lost cable about a half hour ago.  Praying the electric doesn't go out.

It is at times like this I wish I didn't live alone.  I have the three fur-babies, but they're not much company right now.  Two are hiding somewhere and the other is sound asleep.

I'm not to proud to say that I'm afraid.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

how are you!!?
we're OK, hanging in
I hope you are too

Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write.

The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
All the time go after your heart.

My website; meladerm