Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight Savings sucks

Here I sit at 6:50 AM and it's still dark.

Who ever came up with this? Does it make sense?

I'm a morning person and like sunlight early in the morning. I don't like when it's still light at 8:30 - 9:00 at night.

I guess the paper delivery person forgot to spring his/her clock ahead because I still don't have my paper. I would like to get my shopping list done.

I sound bitchy today. I'm not. Just aggravated.

Yesterday during a lull in the rain, I went out and decided where I was going to plant my radish garden. It's a small space, but large enough for radishes.

Okay I'm listening to the News and they said a four story home collapsed at the 'shore' due to the winds we had yesterday. I do hope that no one was hurt. Here's my question - where is the 'shore'? When they talk about the 'shore' it could be a hundred miles away from here. See I thought the 'shore' was down here in the Cape May, Wildwood, Stone Harbor etc. areas. I guess the 'shore' could be anywhere in New Jersey with a beach and ocean/bay. Well hell if that's the case, almost all of NJ is 'the shore'.

Okay, I'm done. I'm gonna see if my paper was delivered yet. And see if the sun rose at the time the News said for today - 7:06.

1 comment:

bobbie said...

Everyone has a different idea about what "down the shore" means. Like you, I thought for years it meant anything from Ocean City south. But that isn't so for a lot of people.

Daylight Time must be awful for the animals.