Friday, July 24, 2009

And yet more swallows & yellow roses

These little ones are from the second nest.


Not a very good picture, but if you click to enlarge,
you'll see another little head on the right side.



This is the garden in front of my work. The garden club works hard to make this a beautiful garden that is frequented by many butterflies.



In my previous post, I said that it was my friend Margie's birthday and her grandson gave her yellow roses. Well here they are.





Aren't they pretty?

6 comments:

Dianne said...

I can see the little guy :)

the yellow roses are beautiful

bobbie said...

Those roses are gorgeous.

Mare said...

Beautiful! No one but Mother Nature can do that!!

Gretchen said...

Yellow roses are my favorite flowers. :)

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I dream the list inform should have more info then it has.