Friday, July 24, 2009

More swallows

Yesterday morning the little ones were back. Not in the nest, but on the ledge. So with nervous parents swooping me, I managed this photo.

The picture was taken with my HP camera. I don't carry my Olympus camera with me. That's why the picture is kinda grainy. I am taking my Olympus back to work with me today. Even though I haven't seen these two today, there is another nest with three little ones. Hopefully I can get a good picture of them.

Today is also my friend Margie's birthday. Her grandson gave her mini yellow roses. They are beautiful. I'm hoping to get some pictures of those. If they turn out, I'll post them.

1 comment:

bobbie said...

I'm surprised the parents are still swooping at you when their babies seem to be doing fine on their own now.