Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Dentist

My dentist appointment was today. And yes, I enjoyed it. And a BIG YUP I am a weirdo.

Been through a lot with this month. Teeth pulled for braces. Braces for more than two years. Braces removed the day I graduated eighth grade and a mouth sore that I couldn't eat graduation dinner. Wisdom teeth pulled because I didn't have enough room in my mouth for all those teeth. Hard to believe with the big mouth I have it being too small. So anyway, a trip to the dentist is a walk in the park.

This past November my dentist past away at a very young age. This through the entire office into a turmoil. They brought temps in to keep the office open. To me it's the hygienists that makes or break your practice. The hygienist that was there left me bloody and sore. It was like she was digging for gold. The last time I was there, she even stabbed my lip. I made the next six month appointment, but was seriously considering changing offices. My appointment was supposed to be yesterday, but they had to reschedule and the hygienist was the one from my previous dentist.

When talking with Chris today, a lot of people were complaining about the other one. Turns out a lot of people left because of her. Now that word is spreading that Chris is back and the other is gone, people are slowing making their way back. Not only that, but a dentist purchased the practice. She is very nice and I wish her the best.

When I was scheduling my next appointment, a woman came in wanting to know details about the new dentist. It was comical listening to her. The receptionist said a letter was sent out to all patients about the new dentist. The lady did not get this letter. Nor did I. They handed the lady and me the letter. I told them that I didn't need the letter, I was very happy and satisfied. Turning to the lady telling her she would be too. Give her a chance.

1 comment:

bobbie said...

I'm glad you were so happy with her. If you don't like your dentist, it makes things pretty miserable.