Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Photo Contest

My co-worker told me yesterday that our local paper was having a photo contest. I went to the site and ended up entering six pictures.

So I was wondering if you all could vote. (Preferably for me, lol). But if not, that's okay.

Here's the link. I have four photos in the 'travel' category. And two in the 'animals/pet' category. My photos are listed 'Lisa S.'

I haven't voted yet, but I understand that you can vote for one picture in each category, per e-mail address.

So if you can, click the link above and vote, (for me-me-me and tell your friends.)

Thanks.

7 comments:

bobbie said...

You know I voted! Love those alpacas!

Thanks a million for emailing me all those pics from Kitty's flickr. I'll have to get her to send me the video.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to vote right NOW. I'm coming here from Bobbie's blog. Good luck with the contest and thanks for helping Bobbie with her Flickr account.

Paz

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Lisa S. photos. Right?

Paz

Anonymous said...

P.S. Beautiful photos entered in the contest.

Paz

Cliff said...

Good photo's Lisa S. I voted once in each of your two categories. I hope you win.
The garden outside of your work is neat.

MmeBenaut said...

Good Luck Lisa. I haven't voted because I'm from Australia but I know that your photos would be good.
Oh, I wonder if the contest has already finished???

Gretchen said...

Voted for you. I tried to vote for all your images, but it only lets you pick one. After that, it erases your other votes. Good luck!!!