Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pictures from Jake's Landing

This is for Cliff. Here are the pictures and your assessment of me is correct. I am a bird brain at times and I do think about birds.

I added the pictures small in the hopes that if they do enlarge when clicked upon, the entire picture is in the screen and you don't have to scroll this way and that way.

Enjoy!












I didn't feel like cooking tonight so I got take-out cheese steak. When I pulled into the parking lot I parked in front of a reader board sign. This is what was on it:
"As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way."
On that note, I am going to leave all you good people. I hope everyone enjoys their night.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Lovely photos!

I think that saying is an Irish wish or toast. I heard it several times on St. Patty's Day.

Of course my butt is full of wood LOL

Rachel said...

Lovely pictures!!

Great advice if you plan to slide down bannisters!!

Cliff said...

I like the pics very much. The bannister saying makes me feel a bit ill but oh well. Good post. Thanks!