Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weigh in day and new blog

Eek! That day again, but no news to report. I didn't lose. Nor did I gain. Still at 25 pounds lost. Nothing to sneeze at. This is a good thing because I haven't been on a walk for quite a while now.

When I was on my way to the foot doctor last week, I noticed a sign for a wildlife area. I think I am going today and check it out. I hope that they have trails. I'll let you know if it was worth going and spending very expensive gas on.

*********************************
I have started a new blog. Photos only. I created it yesterday and only have two entries so far. Please visit and let me know what you think. Be honest. If you like it, let me know. If not, still let me know. Like I wrote on the sidebar, constructive criticism is a good thing.
What did I call my new blog? What else - Villas Girl Photos. Original huh?

4 comments:

bobbie said...

Sure it's original. No one else has it. And it's going to be great! Look whose pictures they are!

Kelly said...

I love it! The Woodland Village pictures are just gorgeous! I wish I knew more about the place, but I know your new blog is just pictures only! Guess, this way it will keep us guessing and/or doing a lot of google searching!!! (Lol)....

Cliff said...

I was kind of disapointed. I couldn't find one picture of a girl and isn't that what it's supposed to be about??
Okay,Okay, it's good. but no girls.

You're wasting my time, I've been here 10 minutes listening to your music. You and I are pretty well lined up on taste in music. The Wreck of the E.F. has always been a favorite of mine.
All seriousness aside, I liked all of this.

Ralph said...

Your photo site is great. That tree photo is remarkable.
Ralph