Saturday, September 13, 2008

Camera Critters and Award

Well it is that time of the week again. My favorite time of the week. It's Camera Critter time. Please visit and/or join a whole punch of other's who just love critters big and small, furry and not.





This was taken along one of my favorite roads. There are two farms along this road and both have horses. I pulled over to try and get a better picture. This one decided he was camera shy at the last moment. The guy in the back was just taking too long to come over to the fence. I don't think I got any more pictures then this one. I was enjoying their company and didn't think to much more about snapping more photos.



To all my fellow critter lovin bloggers, have a wonderful weekend.








***********************************************************




Apple Debbie of Planet Ollie-wood gave me this award.






I would like to thank her very much. I have never thought of myself or blog as brainy, but it is nice that she thinks of my blog this way.





The award came along with rules, but like the last award I was given, I am going to break the rules. There are many blogs that deserve this award and I always feels bad choosing just five to give to. So this award will be displayed proudly on my sidebar. Like with the other awards, if there is one or more there that you would like to give to a follow blogger, please do so.



Apple Debbie has several blogs, Planet Ollie-wood, Travels with Trooper and The Bob & Blackie Show. Please visit all of them. They are guaranteed to bring a smile. After all, we all need to smile :)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful horse! Love the blue sky background too!I posted mine too, HERE! Happy CC!~

bobbie said...

Very sweet and shy. It's a great picture!

and Congratulations on the award!

Gretchen said...

Great shot of the horse and congrats on the award! :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely horse!

Misty DawnS said...

I really, really like this photo! It is very sweet and precious! Great shot!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Too bad s/he got shy at the last moment! The horses sure have a nice pasture to graze in.

ratmammy said...

great shot!!! also, i saw you won the brainy award! hahah! i actually gave it to Apple Debbie, and we are co-contributors to the BOB AND BLACKIE SHOW...

Anonymous said...

Obviously a lovely animal.
I do like your header.

Norm said...

nice photo..beautiful face of the horse!

i beati said...

excellent i see you sandy

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

VG: Cool capture of the horse.

Anonymous said...

An original photo and far more interesting than when you would have the whole head in the viewer.

HeatherK said...

love the chestnut color with the white face marking.

Mimi Lenox said...

I love the header to your blog. Gorgeous shot. I came with an invitation.


Announcing...The fifth launch of BlogBlast For Peace ~ November 6, 2008.
In a few short weeks bloggers from across the blogosphere, from all different points of view and beliefs, will unite as one and blog for peace. Two years later we are still going strong with over 38 countries participating and 1100 posts from bloggers just like you - saying the same thing on the same day. If you've never participated in this event, consider this your personal invitation from me to you. It is a wonderful day in the blogosphere.

Click How To Get Your Peace Globe for more informaiton.

We will speak with one voice. One subject. One day.
All it takes is one post.


Won't you join us?
NOVEMBER 6, 2008

Dona nobis pacem,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Totally love the way you framed this!

EG CameraGirl said...

Aw, the horse does seem shy...but it's keeping its eye on you. ;-)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Such a coy horse, but very sweet.

Cliff said...

Hey..I've been here. Even on your last post. But yeah, load up bobbie and make the trip. Your welcome anytime.
I prefer stick horses. We have ten of those you took a pic of and they cost waaay too much to feed.

Kay said...

Beautiful horse photo and beautiful award to a very deserving, wonderful person.

Reader Wil said...

I like horses, especially shy ones! Good shot!

Unknown said...

What a beauty! Great shot.

Lapa37 said...

He's so cute being shy.

Anonymous said...

great picture of the horse.

me ann my camera said...

His appearance is so inviting to reach out and touch. Such a clear, crisp sort of photo with such wonderful pasture area beyond.