Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. And time well spent with family and friends.


Santa made a visit to my house. My baby and the kitties stockings were stuff with toys.





I think my little one likes what Santa left her. After inspecting, sniffing, drooling over the catnip ones, she attacked the mice's. Playtime over, she took a well deserved nap.


I got a very pretty duel white frame with really nice humming bird pictures. The tiniest grater I have ever seen with cinnamon sticks. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation DVD. A memory card for my camera. A friendship candle. A really cute cast iron pan tart burner for my kitchen. And gift card to Starbuck's.


Was greeted in morning with a red-bellied woodpecker. So pretty, yet noisy. Watched him zoom up and down the tree. Later, I filled the feeders and suet. Later that night was greeted by a Carolina Chickadee. What little cuties they are.
The kitties and I feasted on turkey. Everyone was sleepy and took naps or just relaxed. Watched Ice Age 2 and Home Alone. All in all, was a very pleasant day.
How was your day?

9 comments:

bobbie said...

Sounds like you had a really nice day. Me too. Your Baby is pretty funny, sitting on her toys.

Angie said...

It was a very quiet and laid-back kind of Day here too. My precious pup, Badger, did rally to enjoy his Santa toy, which was all of the Christmas joy that I needed! :) Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Lisa said...

Great stuff!
And pleasant is always good. :)

Akelamalu said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

MmeBenaut said...

Your baby is absolutely gorgeous and these are wonderful photos Lisa. Sounds like Santa was very good to you this year.

I received a negligee from my sister; some fluffy purple flip flops from my mother; a "bling" keychain, two frames for paintings and some Body Shop papaya body butter, shower gel etc. from MB, chocolates, a book, coffee cups and a cactus plant.

Mary said...

I'd love to have the Christmas Vacation DVD. I'll look for it because I didn't catch it this year!

Don't you love treating the kitties with new toys? Our dogs certainly appreciate it.

Today was a rest day after a cooking marathon yesterday. Naps are great.

Merry Christmas, Lisa!

Dianne said...

what a cutie :)

Forgetfulone said...

Beautiful photos!

Kay said...

Your sable kitty is adorable. I like your cat rules. I swear I've seen several cats who follow everything you said.

I'm so glad you had such a pleasant day. Ours was pretty good, too. Now... new years!