Monday, December 8, 2008

So - How is your day going??

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was good. I think. I don't know what it is, but my memory is starting to go. It is getting harder to remember things. I know I got pine garland for my front deck and put it up. And the nice person I am, gave the left over to my neighbor. Don't worry, it wasn't a smidgen, but about 15 foot of left overs. I did my Christmas cards and put them in the mailbox this morning. Saturday afternoon I started with sinus problems. I get a sinus infection every year. Sometimes it will run it course. And sometimes I must go to the doctor for a antibiotic. I am hoping this one just runs its course and leave.



Yesterday the weather people were actually right. They said that it was going to get very windy and cold. We even had snow showers. Luckily nothing that laid. My kind of snow. With all the wind, my garland and bows survived.



I went to put my shoes on this morning and to what did my wondering eyes see? My cat was sick on and in my shoes. What a wonderful start to the day. Luckily I wear the cheap sneakers and had another pair in the closet. So this started my day. So far nothing has been able to top this. I hope your day is better.

I understand that yesterday was Dianne's birthday. Please stop by her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday. If you don't already read her blog, you will. She is funny, creative and my blogger friend up da parkway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND.
Any Boston Legal fans out there? I have watched this show from the beginning and sadly it is coming to an end tonight. This is one show I always watch and always get a good laugh. Sometimes I laugh so hard, I must replay a certain section to hear what they said. I will miss this show.


I am going to share my Christmas photos from my photo blog. So here is the first installment.




BART THE FESTIVE BETTA.
(He sees his reflection in the side of the aquarium and is displaying himself. I sit for hours and watch him. I really need to get a life.)

8 comments:

bobbie said...

Sorry about your baby getting sick in your shoes. If that had been me, I'd have been in real trouble. Only have one pair of decent ones. That will be remedied shortly. Hope the rest of your day goes better.

David said...

Funny about Boston Legal. This is the first year I have watched, so I am just getting started, and it is ending! I will have to rent the earlier seasons I guess.

Deborah Godin said...

Hope you sinuses clear up and don't leave you with cottonball head for the holidays!

Dianne said...

I never got into Boston Legal and I'm sorry I didn't - the few times I have seen it I loved it and never really knew what was going on LOL

thanks for the birthday wishes - you're a good 'down dah pawkway' friend

Love Bart - he is quite the showman

You have a lovely life :)

Marla said...

I never watch Boston Legal. I didn't like it when I did! My Saturday was alot like your Monday! I got up Sat., got a cup of coffee, my boxer, Rocky, started vomitting. Three huge piles, he's 65 pounds. I cleaned it up while gagging, and now I wasn't feeling good! Then I turn around and he does it again all over! I felt like crap the rest of the morning, I gagged myself sick!

Mary said...

Oh, my. I remember my most beloved cat, Mini, left a cold, wet hairball in my tennis shoe. I shrieked when I felt that surprise between my toes...

Mary :o/

Lisa said...

so happy you didn't stick your feet in the shoes first!

love the xmas theme in the aquarium!

Kay said...

Interestingly, quite a number of bloggers were having a crappy time today. I've had something go kaplooey myself. Sheesh! Maybe it'll get better tomorrow. I sure hope so.