Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tennessee Christmas


I'm sure when you visit you notice the Christmas tunes. On the side bar I said if there was a Christmas song that you would like me to add, please let me know the title and artist.

Well our good blogging buddy Cliff suggested Tennessee Christmas by Amy Grant. I have never heard this song before and what a pretty one it is. Thank you Cliff.

So scroll down to the bottom. Click on it. Turn up the volume. Grab your honey. And dance away. Like me and don't have a honey. Grab your furry friend. Like me and your furry friend won't dance with you. Close your eyes and dance anyway. Dancing is good for the soul.

5 comments:

Ralph said...

That is a great song even though I am not much of a music person.
Ralph

bobbie said...

It sounds like my kind of music, but I can't hear it. Apparently my present problem with videos extends to music as well. I will have to call you up and make you play it for me over the phone.

Marla said...

I try dancing with my dog Rocky, he just trys to wrestle me down! He plays so rough and I am such a whimp! I do dance around by myself sometimes!

Kay said...

I like it, I like it. Very pretty.

Cliff said...

Thanks Lisa.
Be sure and pull the shades before you dance with the dog. I'm just sayin.