Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weigh in Day

Yes, it is that time again. Well this week didn't go like I had hoped, but better then I expected. Monday my friends and I did go out to dinner and yes, even though I didn't hit my reward goal mark (25 pounds), I had Chocolate Lovin Spoon Cake for dessert. Then Tuesday night, another friend and I went out to dinner, but I was good and didn't have dessert.


(Sometimes it's all about the presentation)

Not only did I have this delectable cake, my ceramic teachers birthday was yesterday. So my friend Chrissy made one of her famous chocolate cakes for class Wednesday night. We were saying that we could forgo the cake and just eat the icing. Ooh-la-laa

So to get down to business at hand, I gained a pound. Like I said not what I had hoped for, but better then expected. Out to dinner twice and having more to eat then I have in a while and two big pieces of chocolate cake.

So total weight loss 22 pounds. I am still proud of myself.

Was the past week worth it?



Hell Yeah!!!!!


4 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Hell yeah!! I agree. There's no way I would have been able to resist that cake. My oh my. I'm coming to America!

Dianne said...

I will add an Amen! to your Hell Yeah!!

bobbie said...

Sure! What the hell! When faced with a dessert like that - go for it!

You can still be proud of the 22 pounds.

Gretchen said...

That looks entirely too good!!!

Congrats on the weight loss! Excellent work!