Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm loving this weather

I love cold weather. I love the crispness in the air. I love going outside and breathing in the freshness in the air. I love how the sky seems even bluer. I love snuggling under the covers. I love that my cat will snuggle with me. That she will wake me in the middle of the night to cuddle and to warm her little body. I love the smell of line dried clothes. I even love the occasional, and I mean every once in a great while, snow. I do wish that we could have a white Christmas. Just once though. Oh okay. Maybe twice. Oh my love list could go on and on, but I think you get my point.

7 comments:

Ralph said...

I’m sensing you like this time of year. Enjoy it!
Ralph

bobbie said...

I remember loving cold weather. Would that it were still so.

But I love that you love it.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the cold weather, too. I love wearing snuggly clothes instead of wishing I could jump out of my skin because it's so hot and humid!

possumlady said...

Oh I do love this weather too!! They are calling for snow flurries tomorrow here around DC! Can hardly wait. I just have so much more energy when there is a chill in the air.

MmeBenaut said...

A white Christmas is my dream! One day I'll be celebrating it in a ski resort somewhere in the northern hemisphere instead of cooking turkey in the sweltering heat of our midsummer. lol

Kay said...

Me, too! Me, too! It doesn't seem quite like Thanksgiving and Christmas here without the cold and snow.

Michele said...

Hi Lisa, I forgot... you asked a couple questions on my blog about big pictures and copyright? I use a couple of programs but everyone uses their own preference so what works for me may not necessarily work for you. For my big pics... I download from here... Photo Bucket and I use Irfanview for adding my copyright signature... right here Irfanview (it will have to be downloaded)... but again... I am sure there are other programs that might work as well... I hope that helps for you.

~Michele~
(HugZ)