Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bald Eagle Cam


Being the computer whiz I am. (I am being sarcastic. I just learned a couple of months ago what a URL was. And I just figured out how to get the Bald Eagle Cam working on my laptop. They notified me last month.)

I believe that this nest is in Vancouver and to the best of my knowledge, there are two eaglets. If you are interesting in seeing the little ones, please go to this site. I have also added the link to my sidebar. Enjoy.

Okay, so now that I was sarcastic, let me whine a little bit. I just checked the weather channel website and it is 91 and feels like 97. I know that there are other who are much hotter than this, but I hate summer and it has just begun. I can't wait for winter. Good thing for air conditioning.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Very nice to see the eagles in their nest! I'll have to keep checking it. Thanks for the link.

It's been hot here too! Around 96 today. Definitely a/c time!

Dianne said...

Yay! I'm not the only one!

I always get such curious looks when I say I hate summer. I'd so rahter be cold than hot. It's 97 here right now. Just going to the mailbox gave me a headache.

I will check out the babies.

oh - and until recently I thought html and hotmail were the same thing LOL

nora leona said...

Lisa,
I think you do a great job with all of this computer stuff- you're always posting great photographs.