Monday, June 2, 2008

Vacations over

I was on vacation from the Friday before Memorial Day until today. The vacation is over. This is what my desk looked like when I went in this morning. Vacation over.



This is what it looked like when I left this afternoon. Not that I am patting myself on the back or anything. Yeah I am. I'm good.


I would like to say that I am glad to be back, but I would be lying.
The swallows are building another nest. Or there could be a third pair. I'm not sure. I will really have to look tomorrow to see how many pairs there are.
It always amazes me how these little birds can build a mud nest on a vertical wall like this. It is beautiful to watch.

I am sure that you have noticed I have added music. The playlist of the songs I chose are on the bottom. If there is a song that you like, let me know and I will try to add it to the playlist.
Well that's about it for today. A nice short post.

7 comments:

bobbie said...

Ugh. Your spirits must have fallen when you walked in to see that desk.
but you did good.

Great pictures of the swallows' nest!

Kay said...

I think it's so amazing that you have a playlist that you can actually choose from. Wow!

What fun to see the swallows build a nest on a vertical wall.

Dianne said...

I'm still marveling at the nest. I remember when you posted photos weeks ago.

You after desk looks great. You're a whirlwind!!

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

It's difficult going back to work! It looks like you caught up though. I was grateful to be able to stop working.

I love the swallow's nest! Amazing!

Jo, a retired teacher said...

I ran into your blog through other bloggers. As it turns out you and I like all the same authors. May I suggest Dick Francis? He is the most consistently good mystery writer I've ever read. I love protagonists who are smarter than I am.

Hello from Utah.

Ralph said...

You have to remember one of the reason you work is so you can take vacations. Leaving and returning are always the hardest part.
Ralph

Digital Polaroids said...

Ouch... at least you have new companion in your office!