Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thank You Bobbie

Bobbie has given me the Arte Y Pico Award. This award is given for creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community.







The rules for this award are:


1. Choose five blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and for contributing to the blogging community, no matter the language.



2. Each award must have the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.


3. Each award winner must show the award and put the name and link to the blog of the one who has given the award.



4. The award winner and the one giving the award must show a link to the "Arte Y Pico" blog, so that everyone knows its origin.








There are so many blogs out there that are deserving of this award, but I have choose the following:


Lin of Sandpiper's Place. Lin is a sweetheart and always has kind words to say. She takes us on walks of the garden's and trails in her area. Her pictures of the walks are wonderful. I have learned a lot about nature through Lin. Thanks Lin.





Kay of Musings. Kay is another sweetheart that I have met through blogging. Right now her and her husband are traveling to the west coast and soon moving to Hawaii. Kay also always has kind words for everyone.





Tom of Wiggers World. Tom is the gracious host of Sky Watch Friday and how I met him. Tom lives in the United Kingdom. Tom also takes us on walks of his area and gives a little history of the places he takes us.






Mary of Mary's View. Mary takes wonderful pictures. She has a beautiful backyard which she shares with us. She has a knack of attracting birds and other wildlife. When she talks about the licker-sisters you can't help but laugh.





Salty of Country Captures. I met Salty through Sky Watch. Salty loves nature and captures it beautifully through his pictures. He also gives a little history on all his subjects. I have learned a lot from him too.




Please do not feel obligated to pass this award on. It is just my way to extend my appreciation for the above and the many more blogs that I read. Even though I don't leave a lot comments, I visit frequently and appreciate everyones blog. Everyone has their own little way of leaving a mark on this huge blogging world and I thank you.


I would also like to say thank you to Bobbie for her encouragement and kind words to me. If not for her, I would not have purchased a digital camera and found the pure joy and beauty in this world to capture on, well a memory card. She has done so much for me over the years that there really isn't enough I could say about her.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Lisa,

I guess it's my mood today but you made me cry. A good kind of cry, though. Thanks so much. That award is beautiful and when life settles down for me, I'll display it proudly and get you on my blogroll. I don't visit you or anyone often enough. But I plan to :o)

Thanks and hugs,
Mary

P.S. I love your music choices here. Very relaxing. So nice!

Kay said...

Awww...Lisa, Thank you very much. I was tired from our trip to Albuquerque but your kind words have perked me up!

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Thank you, Lisa. This is so sweet and I'm very touched. It was a long day today and this is such a nice surprise. I'll place it with honor. Congratulations to you on receiving the award!!!
Hugs, Lin

bobbie said...

Gee, thanks, Lisa.

I like your choices to pass on the award. I'd thought of a couple of them myself. You're right - there are so many wonderful bloggers out there it's hard to choose. My list is so long I can't possibly get to them all each day. But yours is always on the top.

Keep blogging and keep taking your beautiful pictures.

Coy Hill said...

Thanks so much Lisa, I’m thrilled that you enjoy my material so much. I appreciate it very much as I do all of the nice comments you leave at Country Captures.

Great shot you have here of the lake & reflections of the sky, Combining Sky and Water is nearly always a winning combination.

Dianne said...

bobbie is pretty special - and so are you!

I love your photos and thought you'd been taking them for years and years, you have a great eye.

congrats lady!

MmeBenaut said...

Lisa, come on down to Oz and see my koalas. :)

Lisa said...

Bobbie couldn't have chosen a more deserving blog.

Hey, I just saw your music playlist and I have every single one of them on mine! The weird part is that it's so varied, and we still have mostly the same favorites.

It's been a few years since I listened to my enya cd, so i'm playing that one now.