Saturday, February 13, 2010

On a lighter note

After I got done somethings that needed doing, I laid down on the couch and took a two hour nap.

Feeling much better then what I was. The body still hurts though.

With so much snow, I haven't been able to get to the bird feeders. I've been throwing bird seed under the tree for them.

The American Robins are plentiful. Don't think I have seen so many in one spot.





Click to enlarge.
How many robins do you count in this
section of holly tree?
There were more above.
This handsome devil was all by his lonesome having a meal.
From the look of his tummy, I'd say he's been feeding pretty good.



(He can fly, but he can't hide)

4 comments:

bobbie said...

Love all the robins we have been seeing for the past several days. That cardinal is a beauty!

Ralph said...

Nice pictures Lisa. The answer to your question is 2/26 is my last day.
Ralph

Dianne said...

they are beauties :)

hope your aches are lessening. treat yourself today :)

MmeBenaut said...

It's so nice to see that someone else is kind to their native bird neighbours. I love that they can fly free and still come down to where I can see them to feed. These a great photos Lisa.