Saturday, May 23, 2009

As of 3:30 yesterday afternoon

I'm on vacation. I'm not going away. This is a stay at home vacation. Just what I like to do. I enjoy working in the yard and doing a day trip for pictures.


So on my staycation, I hope to find places like this.



And find lots of critters out in the open. Except snakes of course.


And if the critters are not out in the open, I'll have fun trying to find them. My message to the critters, you can run and fly, but you can't hide.




Usually my vacations look like this.

And if it does turn out like that, I hope there is this.

Wishing everyone a fun and safe Memorial Day.

3 comments:

Deborah Godin said...

Have yourself a terrific vacation/staycation whatever. Plus, I had no idea how well Boogie-oogie-oogie went with terns. All you need is the tinkling of ice in a glass... Perfect!!

bobbie said...

I hope you find lots of rainbows on your staycation.

Kay said...

Have a terrific weekend, Lisa. I wish you rainbows no matter where you go.