Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 2 of staycation

At 5:30 in the morning, my baby thought it was a good time for me to get up and feed her. I didn't think so. She got the hint after about five minutes and went away. Half hour later, she tried again. She won out this time.



So my baby fed I went out to feed the kittens and get the paper. Ralphy has now made a habit to come in after he eats. Sometimes he pests to be petted. Sometimes he is just content enough to lay down on his bed in the laundry room.



All cat owners out there know that cats are just like kids. The quieter they are, the more trouble they are getting into. Well it is pretty hard for Ralphy to get into trouble. He is such a good cat, but he has become very comfortable.



When I went to check on him, he wasn't on his bed. He decided my bed was more comfortable.





He could have at least made the bed.
Finally got the yard done. Weed whacked and mowed. The yard always looks so good after.
Also got myself some sunburn. The back of my neck and shoulders got the worst. Do I ever think to put sunscreen on? Nooo. Oh well in a day to two, it will be tan.
Went to my friends again. Had a fried hot dog. The outside looked horrible, but it was actually very good. Later on we had hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.
That's about it for day two. Sounds pretty boring, but we all had a good time.

4 comments:

bobbie said...

Another good day! and no rain yet. But I'm afraid it's coming.

Dianne said...

doesn't sound boring at all, it sounds relaxing and fun

Mia patrols up and down the hall and then stops to taunt Siren if breakfast is not served by 7

have a wonderful day 3

Deborah Godin said...

Boring = relaxing fun in my books! And I love the decor in your room (including R. of course!

Kay said...

Do you know that aloe is great for sunburns? or... as my ex lifeguard friend said, wet tea bags. No kidding. I've tried it and I swear it works.

Lovely bed, by the way.