Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 3 of staycation

Same as yesterday morning. My baby coming in to wake me. Feeding her, starting the coffee, feeding the kittens, getting paper and quiet Ralphy.



Again in bed. Again not making the bed.





Hey, what's that thing?


Ahh. Come on mom. Let me just lie here awhile longer.



I have been talking about doing yard work, but not showing you the final result. So a little tour for you.



My side yard all mowed and weed whacked.


My back deck.



Part of my front deck.


Under my living room window.


Welcome to my home.

Went to Lily Lake in search of the swan family. If they were there, I couldn't find them.
Ended up taking a nap. I guess the two day in a row outing was more then my old body could handle.
Grilled myself a hamburger and hot dog before the rain started. It looks like my time off will be a rainy one. Every day this week they are predicting rain. Another rainy vacation. Just what I predicted.

3 comments:

JC said...

Ralph is Purrfect. Your yard looks nice too. Mine is still full of weeds. I worked on it though during the long weekend.

bobbie said...

Ralphy has certainly made himself at home!

Lovely photos of your home. You do a beautiful job.

Kay said...

Ralphy is such an adorable cat. I love your house and yard. It is so pretty. You take such imaculate care of it.