Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stolen Meme

While visiting blogs, I came across this meme on Mary's blog. It looked fun, so I stole it for myself.

1. Do you like blue cheese? No

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? Don't like Kool Aid

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Grilled or boiled with yellow mustard and sauerkraut.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? I have a couple. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Home Alone and The Santa Clause.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, coffee and more coffee

9. Can you do push-ups? I think I did one once.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? the only jewelry I wear is earrings. I wear diamond earrings that my dad got my mom. She couldn't wear them and gave them to me.

11. Favorite hobby? Picture taking and reading

12. Do you have A.D.D? I think sometimes I do.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Contacts most of the time. Glasses at night.

14. Middle name? Ann

15. Name thoughts at this moment? When is this headache going away.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water and Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte

17. Current worry? Right at this moment, I don't have any worries.

18. Current hate right now? Migraine headaches.

19. Favorite place to be? Home, Lily Lake, Jake's Landing, the list would just keep going on.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I was asleep by 10:30.

21. Where would you like to go? Someplace that I haven't been to take pictures.

22. Name three people who will complete this? No clue.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but haven't worn them yet this winter. I am a barefoot girl.


24. What color shirt are you wearing? My jammies. Pink with black and grey cats.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never slept on satin sheets. I don't think I would like it.

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite Color? Green

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower

29. Would you be a pirate? No.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Don’t have a favorite.

31. Favorite boy's name? Don’t have a favorite.

32. What's in your pocket right now? I'm still in my jammies. No pockets.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My cats

34. What vehicle do you drive? Honda CR-V

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I would say when I pulled my back. Couldn't stand up straight for a week.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? two.

So now that I have bored you with useless facts about me. Why not steal it from me, do it yourself and let me know. I would love to find out more about you.

*******************************
Woke up this morning still with a headache, but I am not light sensitive like yesterday. So needless to say, I going out today. I do have to food shop, but after that I am going picture taking:o)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm going to steal, but I haven't done it yet... I'm going to work on it now. I like knowing these little things about people.

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. If I lived nearby, I'd stop at the store for you!

Marla said...

I hope your headache gets better. I might do this but I will let you know if I do so you can come and read it. I really like reading these things about people.

Mary said...

I had fun reading this, Lisa. We have a few things in common. I wish you can find a remedy for those headaches!